Tuesday, August 28

it's been a while...

Its almost a year since my last post here. I really miss writing, kaso lang i can't access this account coz i forgot my password and even worst I forgot my (url)???...  and for the fact that I am very busy this past few months.

What I did in order to access this account is to look for Sibalom, Antique in Google and I saw my post entitled Sibalom Antique, My Municipality, My Pride  at Pinoy Elbyahero@blogspot.com. Well I decided to change na lang yung password... and to make the story short, eto ako, trying to compose something. I'm thinking to write something new, something exciting, something more interesting... Maybe in the next few days. ahahaha

Anyway, just wanted to share a trivia. I was very shocked to learn about the place where I grew up, it was once named after a famous family in our barangay. There was really a Republic Act issued by the Philippine Congress sometime in the 1950's. Republic Act No. 890 was enacted to change the name of Brgy. Catmon, Sibalom, Antique to Brgy. Pajarito, Sibalom, Antique. And after 2 years Republic Act No. 1207 renaming Brgy. Pajarito back to Brgy. Catmon. 

I have not heard from anybody there that those Laws was once enacted. Well maybe it just that nobody cares to ask. ehehehe.


ciao for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment